All Money In My Drawers Has Gone, Lady Laments As Fire Burns Her Stores In Front Of Her. VIDEO

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All Money In My Drawers Has Gone, Lady Laments As Fire Burns Her Stores In Front Of Her. VIDEO

A fire incident was reported to have happened at the popular Balogun market in Lagos Island. According to reports reaching us, Anambra plaza was razed this morning after a generator caught fire in the building. Many stores and proprieties worth millions were reported to have gone down in the tragic fire accident.

 A lady randomly saw a tweet about the fire incidence on her twitter timeline and realized it was her store that was getting burnt. It was a masochistic experience for the lady who didn’t know how to react to what she was watching live on her phone.

See Her Posts On Twitter & People Reactions



The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) is yet to give any official statement as at press time.

Post a comment

0 Comments