Saturday, 8 December 2018

Oh No: Staff Of Electricity Distribution Company Gets Electrocuted In Broad Daylight. Photo

SHARE
A staff of the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company has been electrocuted in broad daylight, causing some stir.
The man died on a pole

A video has emerged showing the rather shocking moment a staff of the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IEDC) was spotted dead on a high tension pole.

In the video, the IEDC staff is seen lifeless on the pole as another staff tries to bring his body down. The very sad incident reportedly happened in Ikotun.

Local reports show that the unnamed IDEC staff had gone up to fix an electric problem when he suddenly got electrocuted in the process.

Startled residents came out to watch with shock as other IEDC staff try to bring the dead man's body down.
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: